888 Poker Review

100% Bonus up to $400 Sign Up Bonus for New Players!

Pot Limit Omaha:
PL Omaha Hi-Lo: Instant Play:
Fixed Limit Omaha: No Download:
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, JPN
Play now at 888 Poker


Pacific Poker / 888.com Poker were one of the first big poker sites online – even since pulling out of the US they have maintained a top 10 position, thanks to some aggressive TV advertising and many promotions for their regular players. The fact that this site is linked to 888.com – Pacific Poker’s larger casino site cousin – ensures that the tables feature players who are quite simply the worst opponents you will find online.

The selection of Omaha cash games and tournaments is fair, with fast game play and excellent graphics (even better since their recent ‘3-d’ upgrade) making this a top choice for discerning Omaha players looking for a profitable poker site.

888 Bonuses And Promotions

The headline bonus of 100% up to $400 is just the start at Pacific – what is unique about this bonus is the fact that you get 25% up to $100 into your account immediately, and can play with this cash at the tables. You’ll need to wager 20 times the amount to clear it, and will have the remaining 75% up to $300 clearing as you earn points from real-money play.

Pacific Poker’s new VIP club has added a whole new level to looking after their loyal players. Other ongoing promotions include leader-board ladders, cash give-aways and many satellites to televised live events really make this site stand out from the crowd.

888Omaha Cash Game Selection

Pacific offer a good mix of PLO and Fixed-Limit Omaha cash games, with opponents being readily available up to the $1 / $2 level. Micro-limit fixed betting games start at just 2c / 4c with the pot-limit games beginning at 25c / 50c.Higher buy-in tables are available but are quieter in terms of traffic – the $10 / $20 pot limit and $30 / $60 fixed limit are the highest Omaha buy-ins available.

Tables are 9 handed for pot limit games and 10 handed for no-limit games – 6-max tables do not feature.

Omaha Tournaments + Sit N Go Overview

Pacific have only just caught up with the rest of the poker world by offering Omaha tournaments. As you can imagine these are super-juicy with almost every opponent inexperienced in the nuances of Omaha Poker strategy. The buy-ins for Omaha SNGs (heads-up and 6-max available at the time of writing) start at just $1 and are concentrated at the lower buy-ins. Omaha Multi-table tournaments are up to $20 level, we look forward to seeing Pacific adding some Hi-Lo tournaments at some point in the near future.

888 Omaha Poker Final Thoughts

Probably not the number #1 choice for many Omaha poker players with only full ring Omaha cash games on offer. What this site does offer are truly terrible opponents, for this reason only could be an extremely profitable move to check them out!! Add to this the speedy bonus with $100 (25%) up front and you have a combination worthy of checking out for yourself – visit 888 Poker now and see what truly profitable Omaha poker games look like!